Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Through July 4th, NJ Residents who have received at least 1 dose of a COVID-19 vaccine can receive a free 2021 NJ State Parks Pass!
How to get your free pass:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Choose “Free NJ State Parks Vax Pass” under “Permit/ Pass Info”.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Also add your vehicle information and agree to the terms.
- Then simply print your confirmation page and / or confirmation email. Upon arrival at your park, you must present your email confirmation, ID (driver’s license or other government issued identification) and vaccination card (or copy/photo of your vaccination card).
* NJ only. Proof of vaccination required. One pass provides access for all visitors within a single vehicle. Offer valid through July 4th, 2021. Full terms and conditions apply.