Amazon has introduced Amazon Shopper Panel; an opt-in, invitation-only program that lets you earn monthly rewards for sharing your consumer data by submitting your receipts of purchases you have made outside of Amazon and by completing short surveys.
You will earn $10 for uploading 10 eligible receipts, and can use your earnings either toward your Amazon balance or for a charitable donation! You will also earn extra rewards each month for every survey you complete.
The goal of the program is to help brands offer better products and make ads more relevant on Amazon. And, you can rest assured that any of your sensitive information which may appear on receipts will be redacted and deleted. All your personal information will also be removed when you delete a receipt in the app.
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- You will be invited to the program if eligible and may choose to opt-in. Then simply download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- You can also get on the waitlist if you did not receive an invitation by downloading the app. Keep an eye on your email for a notification on when space becomes available.
- Upload 10 eligible receipts per month by using the Amazon Shopper Panel app to take pictures of paper receipts, or forward email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will earn your $10 and extra for additional surveys!
* By invitation for US Amazon users only. Full terms and conditions apply.