It’s the Summer Solstice in The Northern Hemisphere today, so Dunkin’ Donuts is giving you the extra boost you need to enjoy the longest day of the year: free Shot In The Dark Coffee! Just use ‘Send Me A Sample’ to request the delicious milk and espresso blend free of charge. ‘Send Me A Sample’ is a voice-based sampling program based on Amazon and Google Assistant. You will need an Android Assistant enabled phone or an Amazon Alexa enabled device to request this.
How to get free espresso drink sample:
- Visit the sample page below by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website).”
- First, you need to login or register to Send Me A Sample. Gotchas while registering: Keep in mind this is a UK company, so the birth date to verify your age is the month FIRST, not 2nd. Then the address verification is a bit funky, so just enter selected address if you can’t find yours, then after that you can manually enter it. You can also update it in your profile later. You also need to verify your email address before you can begin too. This may have changed.
- Install Alexa Skill here or Google Assistant skill here.
- After you get the skill installed, load it on your device and say “Send Me A Sample” then say “Dunkin” then say “Yes” 2 times to confirm and yes or no to sign up for Dunkin’ emails. Here is an example of how I requested it if you need a helping hand. That’s it! If you did it right it you should get an email and it should show up in your order history when logged in.
* US Only. Voice assistant for Android or Alexa supported device required. Limit one set per household. Valid only 6/21/19, while supplies last. Please allow a couple of weeks for delivery.