Here is the latest sample updates. I decided to go with a Clint Eastwood theme based on his movie “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” – starting with the good sample updates.
The Good (The Samples Are Coming!):
- Urggo Body Whip Sample: they let Twitter know that they have sent some of their samples, this is good, very good!
- Revelator Coffee Sample: they were overwhelmed but they are honoring all their sample requests, it may take a long time but they promise it will come freshly roasted. See their email here.
The Bad (Not Coming):
- Burk’s Happy Mouth: they sent out an update on Facebook letting everyone know they can’t send them out. I feel bad because it’s just a one person team, but they did offer a sweet coupon, read their update here.
- SYNLawn Sample: they emailed me letting them know that they were very overwhelmed and will not be honoring any samples. A quote from the email that I think sums it up: “Unfortunately, we strictly serve local residents in North and South Carolina and simply cannot honor the number of requests we are getting from your website.”
The Ugly (Fakes):
- L’Occitane Lavender Hand Cream: After you sign up it sends you to an affiliate link for JustFab (they earn money from it). And the company is based out of Seychelles (the new Nigeria of scams!) too. If that isn’t enough, it’s hosted on Amazon EC2 which is a scammers choice. 3 strikes and you are fake. Avoid this one. URL to avoid: http://aromasamples1.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/
- Prevail Weight Loss Coffee: when you see non-coffee related offers like the ability to make $3,000 cashback, it makes you a bit skeptical. I could be wrong but I’m calling this out as a fake sample. They also require a shipping cost now and the PayPal ‘transaction’ number which is highly weird and sketchy in my eyes. URL to avoid: https://valentusfreesample.wordpress.com/try-a-free-sample-today/
That is all I have for the sample update today! Do you have any updates to contribute, send me an email at [email protected]