DNAsimple works with super smart researchers who are looking to make the world better by studying DNA. And you can get $50 every time one of those researchers needs to get DNA that matches your profile. So instead of getting samples for being matched with the right profile, you’ll get $50! All you need to do is spit in a tube and mail it back for an easy $50. That being said, they have only done about 1,000 studies. However, DNAsimple just scored an investment from Mark Cuban on Shark Tank so you can expect there will be more researchers looking for DNA so let’s sign on up, hopefully get $50 and make the world a better place.
Note: I ran into a few errors filling out my profile, just hit back or go to their main website again and it seemed to fix it.
How to sign up for future DNAsimple studies:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- You’ll be taken to the registration form, then enter your account information.
- Hit “Register” and check your inbox to confirm your email address.
- From here, you’ll continue filling out your account profile including your address and personal information about yourself including health conditions, my hunch says the more health conditions you enter, the more studies you’ll get a chance at being part of as the goal of DNA research is to solve these health conditions and study them.
- Finally, when you are done signing up, just wait for invites for future studies!
* US & Canada only. Signing up does not guarantee future studies or even a current $50 study. It’s based on your profile and what researchers are looking for.