Children are the future of our planet and animal welfare. Thankfully, kids have good open hearts and its easy and fun to educate them on caring for animals. Harley’s Dream is happy to offer free “Take a Bite Out of Puppy Mills” Children’s Awareness Kits to elementary school educators throughout the USA. They are filled with child-appropriate information, giveaways, worksheet activities and resources. The kits usually contain bracelets, temporary tattoos, stickers, mini- flyers and bookmarks. The kits will be available in September, but contact them now to place an order.
How to get your special awareness pack:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)” to read more on the kits and how you can support Harley’s Dream and animal welfare.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Include your name and your school’s name. Also include your school’s contact information and mailing address. Kindly request your free kit.
- You will be contacted when the kits are available to receive yours free!
* US only. Available from September. Valid for elementary school educators