Have you ever wanted a robotic vacuum but the price tag shocked you? Do you have public reviews on sites like Amazon, Walmart or other e-commerce websites? If so you might be a fit for the Eufy Genius program that gives out free and highly-discounted samples of existing and pre-release products in return for insightful and unbiased feedback. Try out their current or future products for free? Sign me up!
6/5 Update: Got approved. Here is welcome email. No samples in account yet.
Post-update note: Found out this program has been kind of slow lately, sounds like it’s restarting because of the Amazon review dilemma. I did confirm with them the program is in fact still active so sign on up as you never know where a good freebie may come from.
-John ‘Samples’ Clark
How to apply for free Eufy products:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Create an account (quick link to create account here if you don’t see it) then login.
- Hit “Apply Now” and fill out the entire application (social media accounts required).
- Hit “Submit” and expect to hear back in about a week if you got in or not.
* US Only. Active online presence on platforms such as e-commerce websites and major tech websites (Top 100,000 on Alexa global rank and quality posts/threads), YouTube (at least 500 subscribers and high-quality video production), other forums (top 100,000 on Alexa global rank, senior member with quality posts). Eufy is the final judge and decision maker on an applicant’s acceptance into the Genius Program. Not a guaranteed freebie.