Black Friday (and Thanksgiving) has a few free items you can get for battling crowds and showing up first as a reward. If you are up for the intense shopping competition you can score these free items at the stores below for 2017. Happy shopping, stay safe and good luck.
How to get free items at each store:
- 99 Restaurants: Kids Eat Free on Black Friday with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Barnes & Noble Cafe: Show up at Barnes and Noble’s Cafe before 10AM on Friday.
- Bass Pro Shops: Some stores (see your location to verify) will have doughnuts for those waiting in line on Black Friday starting at 5AM. On 11/25 and 11/26, the first 200 customers in line when the store opens each day will receive a Santa or Snowman Spinner and a prize card to redeem a prize! Prizes include Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards. There is also a Santa Wonderland event going on with crafts and other prizes.
- Belk: Starting at 4PM on Thursday, the first 250 customers will get a gift card ranging from $5 to $1,000 in value. On Friday, the first 150 customers will get a scratch off card ranging from $15 to $250 in value.
- Brixx Pizza: Buy 2 entrees and get 1 free with this coupon.
- Bon-Ton: The first 200 in line get a gift card on Thanksgiving starting at 11AM (12AM in MA). Ranges from $5 to $500.
- Cabela’s: The first 600 in line at Cabelas stores on Black Friday at 5AM get mystery envelope that will contain information about a free gift. Possibilities include gift cards and various products Cabala’s sells.
- Cumberland Farms: Get a free hot or iced coffee at Cumberland Farms Thursday until close at midnight. More info here.
- Field & Stream: Thanksgiving and Black Friday, the first 150 adults in line will get a free gift card. Customers will also be entered to win a $500 gift card with drawings at 8PM on Thanksgiving and 10AM/5PM on Black Friday.
- Fred Meyer: The first 100 customers will receive a free gift card starting at 5AM on Black Friday.
- Half Price Books: Starting when they open on Black Friday, the first 100 at each Half Price Books store get a tote bag and a $5 gift card. One tote bag will have a $100 gift card.
- JCPenney: Thursday starting at 2PM you can get a free $10 off $10 coupon (valid in store and online) at JCPenney Stores. One out of 100 coupons will be for $100 off, and every store will also have one $500 off coupon so head on over!
- Kroger: Friday kicks off the 25 Merry Days promotion with free coupons, 11/24 has a free 20 oz SunKist coupon you can download to your account.
- Mills Fleet Farms: Free plush owl to first 500 customers in line on Friday morning starting at 6AM.
- Petco: Get a free pair of antlers for your dog or cat with any purchase using your Pals Rewards card. Promotion starts on Black Friday and Saturday. On Black Friday, the first 25 guests in the store will get a scratch-off that rewards a $10 gift card, a $5 gift card or a mystery gift.
- Stage Stores: A person in line Thursday will win a 4-foot Teddy bear or a 30-quart Pelican cooler. First 75 people in line will receive coupons. Two of those will be $50 or $250, the rest will be $10. Includes Beall’s, Palais Royal and Peebles.
- Shopko: Starting on Thursday/Thanksgiving at 4PM the first 50 folks to show up at Shopko stores will score a free $15 bonus gift card (and a coupon booklet).
- Tillys: The first 100 in line on Black Friday will get an Adidas blanket.
- Victoria’s Secret: Angel Cardholders get a free Tote at Victoria’s Secret starting at 5PM EST on 11/22, everyone else 11/23 through 11/24. Purchase required of $75 or more.
- World Market: First 100 in line on Friday get a $10 gift certificate. Saturday and Sunday, the first 100 in line get a free tote bag.
I hope that list was useful for you. Don’t want to shop in-store? If you want to shop at home you can always try out our Amazon Promo Codes list here.
* While supplies last. Must redeem in-store.