Eating out when you have food allergies, or are with friends or family with food allergies, can be tricky. But why miss out on a nice time? Allergy Eats is a dedicated peer-reviewed directory of restaurants that are allergy-friendly, so you save time, effort and keep your peace of mind when you go out to eat. You can also request free materials that spread the word – including a brochure and stickers – whether you are in health services, the food business, or just a person who cares!
How to get your free materials:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Select how many brochures and stickers you would like.
- Enter your name, contact information and address.
- Specify your industry (choose other if not applicable).
- Submit to get your free materials.
* US only.