This wasn’t working when I tested it yesterday but now it works after getting an email from Seashell saying “We Fixed Your Issue. Try Again Now!” and fixed it was- I got an Amazon $5 gift card! So, here is how to get a $5 gift card for most big brands. The only real kicker is you need a credit card to check out. I used a pre-paid card just as a precaution.
Update 5/25: Promotion seems to be back again, still buggy but it worked again to get $5 credit at least. Thanks for heads up Dell.
Update 12/16: There is a $10 minimum purchase now, so you get 50% off a $10 card but not a freebie anymore.
How to get free $5 gift card:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up for a new account by hitting “Sign Up” on the menu bar at the top. It should say “JOIN FOR FREE & GET A $5 CASH BONUS” if it doesn’t the deal maybe over. If you feel gracious please use my referral code S92awRfF (it isn’t required to get $5 credit on sign up so feel free to skip it).
- After you setup your account and log in, pick a store you want and set the amount to $5.00 then go to check out.
- It should say you have $5 in credit, but you can’t checkout without entering a payment method, just add one and checkout with your credits to get it free!
- Most stores give you a code you can redeem instantly, it’s great!
* US Only. Limit one set per household. While supplies last. Please allow up to 10 weeks or more for delivery & processing. Samples may or may not come depending on if the company can fulfill the samples or any reason up to their discretion at all.