Do you use any software as part of your job? Tell G2 Crowd what business software products that you currently use at work and some of them you can review for $5 to $15 per company. LinkedIn profile is required so they can validate you work at a company! I signed up for the $5 Starbucks offer a few months back but I’ve been reviewing software and earned the maximum of $50 already on Amazon, I have purchased a salad spinner with this Amazon cash so I can eat more greens too. TMI? Maybe, too much free money? Never.
How to get free Amazon gift cards for reviews:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Fill out which software and review it to get a $5 Amazon gift card.
- Login with LinkedIn and add what software that you use at work.
- From there are looking for ones you can review for cash. I also got an automated email after my first review offering $10 for the non-paid software I said I used which is how I got to $50 in Amazon gift cards.
* All submissions subject to approval by their team. A LinkedIn account is required in order for us to verify your identity. You must be a current user of the products submitted to be eligible for the reward. Rewards will be delivered via email within 48 hours of submission. Limit 5 reviews per person.