If you are blind or have low vision, User Research International would like to hear from you! You would be a perfect fit for their Accessibility Family Study taking place through to August 30th. They offer flexible session times for the 90-minute remote interview and will compensate you $200.
How to apply:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Specify if you have ever participated in a study or filled out a survey from User Research International before. If you have then you can skip the general information questions.
- If you are new: You will have to provide basic information such as your name, age, contact information, gender, occupation, and address. Also note if you would typically be available for in-person sessions in the Greater Seattle Area.
- You will then be asked questions including if you use assistive devices for vision and/or hearing loss, which technologies you use, if you have any children in your home with impaired vision, and similarly related questions.
- You will be contacted if you are selected. Good luck!
* US only.