Do you want an extra $100 on Amazon, iTunes or Starbucks or just straight up cash in form of VISA card? Capterra has an email-only activated program that rewards you $10 per review of business software like Google Drive, Dropbox For Business and other popular products you may use for work or personal use. You can earn up to $100 per email invite. All you have to do is leave one review then be patient and wait for the email invite offering $10 per review. That’s it.
How to get free gift cards:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Leave a review and connect your LinkedIn account before doing so. Make sure you have a valid email tied to LinkedIn so you can get the email invite offering $10 per review.
- After your first review is publish, all you have to do is wait for an email like this! Email may take a few days or weeks to arrive after first review, be patient. They also may ask you to verify your identity like where you work or other forms of identification which can be a bummer/take longer to go through the process.
- Once you are invited, pick up to 10 products to review, each valid review published will net you $10 ($100 max). You can repeat if they invite you again for another $100!
- A few days or longer and you will get your reward and you can pick an Amazon, VISA, iTunes or Starbucks Gift Cards.
* US Only. LinkedIn Required. In order to be eligible for a $10 gift card, reviews must be submitted by and published on site. To be published each review must pass our validation, quality, and non-duplication processes. This offer is limited to 10 reviews per person ($100 max). Please see our reviews guidelines here. Ensure that the email link to which you responded contained an incentive offer. Only reviews that are submitted after clicking on an incentive link in an email are eligible for an incentive. These links contain tracking information that allows Capterra to match the incentive to the submitted review. If you did not click on a link in the campaign email, their system has no way to know that you left the review.