Prime members can now spend a minimum of $10 on a single purchase at Whole Foods to receive $10 Amazon credit to use on Prime Day: two days of great deals and discounts taking place on July 15th and 16th! You can make your Whole Foods purchases in-stores or online starting today, July 3rd through to July 16th, and opt for delivery or pickup.
How to get your free credit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Login or create a Prime account.
- Scan your Prime Code, use your linked mobile phone number at checkout, or make an order via Prime Now for delivery or pickup between July 3rd and July 16th, 2019 when you make a single purchase of $10 or more from Whole Foods Market.
- You’ll receive $10 Amazon Credit valid for July 15th and July 16th, 2019. Remember, those two days are Prime Day so there will be lots of great offers to spend your reward on!
* US only. Valid for Prime Members only. Limit of one reward per customer. Alcohol, taxes, tips, stamps, gift cards, and regulatory fees excluded from $10 minimum.