There seems to be a stigma about buying used, refurbished or open-box products. Personally, I never had a problem with any used products I’ve bought anywhere. There is a highly under-utilized part of Amazon most folks miss out on called “Amazon Warehouse Deals” where you can save on tons of items. When looking for a big ticket purchase, this is the first place I look.
Here is an example:
- Visit Amazon Warehouse Deals Here.
- Amazon literally wants you to accidentally skip searching this! To actually search the deals, on search box click “All” then “Amazon Warehouse Deals” to only search the deep discounts.
- Now, let’s try searching “fire tablet” (results here). I bet you can find it cheaper than the normal prices.
- Using Warehouse Deals could save you extra money most of the time.
- Another way to find out whether a particular product has a Warehouse Deal, go to its product page and hit “used” under its product description. Any “Warehouse Deals” will be labeled as so.
Next time you are shopping on Amazon, keep this widely ignored section in mind!
* Amazon account required.