Amazon is slowly becoming a bank – plain and simple. And they are incentivizing Prime members to give them your banking and debit card information with 2% back as a gift card credit. So if you deposit $100 you get $2 back as gift card credit. Not a huge number, but it’s $2 you may not have had for shopping before.
Note: Another way to get cashback on Amazon purchases is to use the Amazon rewards credit card which gives you 3% back as a credit, which is 1% better than Amazon Reload.
How to get 2% cashback:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Login or register for Amazon Prime
- Hit “Set up 2% rewards” and connect your debit and checking account, then finish following their instructions to finish enrolling.
- Reload your gift card balance using the 2% reward method and you’ll get 2% added on top of your deposit.
* Amazon Prime members only.