You can get a free 90 Day subscription of Amazon Music HD if you have never used it before! And if you have used it, don’t worry because you can upgrade to Amazon Music HD for 90 days for free. This is Amazon’s newest streaming service, and it’s good: you can stream songs of up to 3730 kbps. You can also choose between two plans to trial run, namely the Amazon Music HD Individual Plan and the Amazon Music HD Family Plan.
This is an obligation free trial which you can cancel at anytime. If you love this streaming service, you can keep the Amazon Music HD Individual Plan going at the monthly price of $14.99 ($12.99 for Amazon Prime members), or $19.99 per month plus applicable tax for the Amazon Music HD Family Plan.
How to sign up:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Try It Free”.
- Choose your country of residence and continue.
- Select if you would like to try the Individual Plan HD or the Family Plan HD (each free for 90 days).
- Then hit “Start Your Free Trail”.
- Select your payment method and complete your signup.
- This becomes a billed subscription after the trial period. Use Google Calendar or RemindMe.In so that you can evaluate whether you will keep the subscription or cancel in time to not be billed.
* Restrictions apply. Credit card required. Offer limited to one per customer and account.