Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Facebook and Twitter have become almost essential parts of our lives so it’s understandable if you don’t want to take the plunge and delete your social media accounts all together. But how do you stop yourself from doing the basics without getting lost in endless hours of newsfeed scrolling?
The good news is that the best of both worlds is possible with the News Feed Eradicator add-on for Chrome or Firefox. News Feed Eradicator is a free and open source plugin that removes your entire feed and replaces it with an inspirational quote instead! All other functions remain as usual, and you get your time and productivity back too!
How to get the plugin:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Hit “Install Chrome Extension” or “Install Firefox Add-On”.
- Add the extension and then choose the sites you would like the extension enabled for, and how long to show the feed for.
- You will get permission to modify when you visit the sites you want the add-on enabled for!
* Full terms and conditions apply.