Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
T-Mobile customers impacted by the data breach can get the McAfee ID Theft Protection Service for free for two years from T-Mobile. The service lets you take advantage of dark web and credit monitoring, full-service ID resolution, $1 million identity insurance, lost wallet recovery, and more.
How to sign up:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Enter your email and phone number to get started and check if you are eligible for the offer.
- You will receive an email from McAfee with a link to setup your ID protection account where you can complete your profile in the next few days. Look for an email with the subject line of “Complete Enrollment Now”.
- Sign up and stay safe online.
* US only. Valid for eligible T-Mobile customers only. Identity theft insurance is not available in NY due to regulatory requirements, all other features (dark web and credit monitoring, full-service ID resolution etc.) are available in NY. Full terms and conditions apply.