Did you know today, March 5th is Pancake Tuesday? To help celebrate Pancake Tuesday, Nutella teamed up with Send Me A Sample so you can request a free Nutella sample! Send Me A Sample is a voice-based sampling program based on the Amazon and Google Assistant. You will need an Android phone with Assistant enabled or an Amazon Alexa enabled device to request this. Valid through 4/5/19. First 10,000,
How to get free Nutella sample:
- Visit the sample page below by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- First, you need to login or register to Send Me A Sample. Gotchas while registering: Keep in mind this is a UK company, so the birth date to verify your age is the month FIRST, not 2nd. Then the address verification is a bit funky, so just enter selected address if you can’t find yours, then after that you can manually enter it. You can also update it in your profile later. I got stuck on those 2 steps so hope that helps you. You also need to verify your email address before you can begin too.
- Install the Alexa Skill here or the Google Assistant skill here.
- After you get the skill installed, load it on your device and say “Send Me A Sample” then say “Nutella” then say “Yes” 2 times to confirm and yes or no to sign up for Nutella emails. Here is an example of how I requested it if you need a helping hand. That’s it, if you did it right it should email you and it should show up in your order history when logged in.
* US Only. Voice assistant for Android or Alexa supported device required. Limit one set per household. While supplies last. Please allow a couple of weeks for delivery. This website is in no way associated with Nutella or Ferrero Inc. Any use of trademarked brands such as Nutella are for identification purposes only and should in no way be construed as endorsement by the company. This product may contain allergens (it does include nuts) and is not represented as allergen free.