Coca-Cola has a new Alexa Skill that allows you to request a free Coke Energy sample! All you need is an Amazon account and Alexa app for your phone or any compatible Alexa device.
This was activated at the Super Bowl this year but it appears to be back again, it may not work properly so keep trying different commands if it’s not working or it may be over. Be sure to enable the Coca-Cola skill on Amazon before asking for sample via an Echo. Asking via the Amazon Alexa app seems to be the most reliable way.
How to get free Coke Energy sample:
- Visit the sample page below by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- First, you need to login or register for an Amazon account and install the Alexa app on your phone or device.
- Install the Alexa Skill here and go here at coca-cola.com’s help page if you need more help.
- Then say “Alexa, tell Coke Energy to give me a sample” and get it while supplies last!
* US Only. Amazon account required. Alexa app compatible device required. Limit one set per household. While supplies last.