Eggo is helping parents ease into the shift of Daylight Saving by giving away one million free waffles throughout the first half of the year, starting with a 100,000 free waffles this Sunday, March 14th!
And in a continued effort to make the start to your day better, Eggo will be measuring morning pressure with The L’Eggometer: a first-of-its-kind data-driven tool that will measure parents’ stress in the mornings. If you want to be a part of that, the L’Eggometer will provide pressure readings starting on Monday, March 15th, and Eggo will reward and surprise parents with everything from free waffles to tips and tricks for dealing with stressful mornings.
How to get free waffles:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Keep an eye on the Eggo Instagram and/or Facebook.
- Check for the start of the giveaway on Sunday, March 14th.
- Enter for your chance at scoring free waffles while supplies last or through August 31st!
* US only. Ages 18 and older only. Giveaway runs 3/14/21 – 8/31/21, or while supplies last. Full terms and conditions apply.