Pokémon Go is an inescapable force of nature, deal with it… Or get deals for playing it! You can capture all sorts of benefits besides Pokemon like free data, discounts on a Zoo and more. Check out the list. If I missed any deals or you encounter one that didn’t work for you or it’s expired email me at firstname.lastname@example.org please and I’ll update it ASAP.
How to get each Pokémon Go freebie / deal:
- FREE Cash / Rewards & Charity Donations For Walking: The only issue with these is you need another tracker besides Pokemon Go, but if you are doing your best to hatch eggs you can hatch rewards like cash from Pact app, rewards at Walgreens or even charity donations with Charity Miles.
- FREE Charge-mander Pokedex Juice Pack: Learn more about it here. You can get the hat fairly quickly.
- FREE Electric Boosted Board, Pokemon Hat & T-Shirt For Referring Friends: Learn more about it here. You can get the hat fairly quickly.
- Free Pokedex Cheats iOS App: Play Pokemon Go better with the Pokedex Cheats app which is normally $0.99 but it is free for a limited time. It includes a map of where Pokemon are around you (this obviously won’t last long if you follow the game), and extra information about Pokemon and other information too. Download for iOS here.
- Free Pizza Slice At Vinnie’s Pizzeria (Peoria, Arizona): Players can get a free cheese slice just for showing they play the game. No end date listed. More info here.
- Free Mystical Pokemon Monthly: Visit any GameStop to pick up a code that will unlock a Mystical Pokemon in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. While it’s not Pokemon Go, it’s a Pokemon freebie that is worth hatching some eggs for if you play these older games. More info here.
- Free Pokecoins (Android Only): Instead of blasting away at gyms all day why not just get free Pokecoins? Google’s Opinion Rewards Android app allows you to take surveys to get paid in Google Play store credit (which is good for Pokecoins). Their aren’t a ton of surveys but you can score a few Pokecoins from it!
- T-Mobile Unlimited Data: According to this press release, starting July 19th any T-Mobile customers get unlimited data usage when using the Pokémon Go app all the way through end of August 2017. They just need to download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app and claim the free gift. How lovely.
- Make Money Dropping Lures: You can get paid to drop lures in specific locations with this new website called “LureDeals”. Businesses request lures to be placed and pay you for it. Not a bad deal for both sides of the ecosystem. Sign up for their site here (they are new so I was put on a waitlist currently).
- Eli’s Cheesecake’s Café (Chicago): Offers free slices of cheesecakes to players who show associates that they’ve checked into the Pokestop. No known end date. More info here.
- Louisville Zoo (Kentucky): Every Sunday through August, Pokemon Go players can get $1 off general admission if they show the app at the admission window. More info here.
- Free 6-pk of Coca-Cola or Pepsi At Cub Stores: Play Pokemon Go at Cub stores this weekend and take a screenshot then email your screenshot to email@example.com to get a coupon for a Free 6-pack of any Coca-Cola or Pepsi. End August 7th. More info here.
- Discount At Zoo Knoxville (Tennessee): “Pokemon Go” players who show that they have the mobile game at the zoo ticket windows will receive a $10 discount on zoo admission for each member in their party. Ends August 7th. More info here.
- Pokemon Go – The Complete Beginners Guide: Completely Unofficial with Hints, Tips and Tricks: Here is another Kindle eBook you can score for free for a limited time. Normally $2.99 you can get it free here.
- Sam’s Club Free Access & A Cookie: Go to any Sam’s Club and show them your ID and the app on your phone and you can shop without membership until July 31st. You also can get a cookie now as well. Find a store here.
- Ripley’s Attractions: Catch a rare Pokémon character at Ripley’s attraction and you could win $5,000 or $100 each day. Just snap a photo with AR mode on of you catching a Pokemon at a recognizable Ripley location and upload it to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #RipleysGo. The rarest wins the grand prize. More info here.
- Win FREE Pokémon Essential Trainer Pack: Anker will get 200 lucky folks geared up to hunt Pokemon with a free trainer pack including ear buds, a portable battery and a lighting cable. Enter here after registering an account or logging in. Winners announced July 25th.
- Denver Zoo: According to their Facebook post will offer a discount from Friday, July 22, through Sunday, July 24 to guests who show the Pokémon GO app on their phone at guest services. Guests that do that will receive $5 dollars off admission from 1PM until close. In addition to its Poké Stops and training gym, the Zoo will also host Pokémon lures from 1 to 5PM, Friday through Sunday.
- Pokemon Go: 20 Tips and Tricks You Must Read (Kindle eBook): This eBook is usually $0.99 and it’s free for an undetermined amount of time on Amazon here.
- Pokemon Plush: Not exactly a Pokemon Go deal but it’s a Pokemon deal and you can get a free $10-11 Pokemon plush after cashback. Read my post about it here. Deal ends 7/20.
- Pastoral (Chicago): Get 10-20% discount based on your Pokedex. Valid until 7/17. More info here.
- FREE Zoës Kitchen $25 Gift Card: Catch a @Pokemon in any of their restaurants, send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org in for a $25 gift card! Offer ends 7/15. More info. Locate a store here.
- FREE Capriottis Sandwich: Capriotti’s is offering a free sub sandwich for anyone who Tweets a screenshot of a pocket monster inside a Capriotti’s restaurant to @capriottisjason. Offer ends 7/15. More info. Locate a store here.
* Terms vary by deal or freebie. Pokémon Go app required.