This is a tip for all you freebie hunters and especially Amazon reviewers to get cheap or free TV shows on Amazon Instant Video. You can also do this for Kindle, App Store, Software and most other digital purchases on Amazon. Prime is highly suggested for this because of the free shipping but not required. You will need to be making purchases on Amazon regularly for this tip to make sense too. So let me show you how I got the latest season of Suits ($29.99 in SD normally) on Amazon Instant video for free.
Update: Looking to see your current benefit balance? Go here and hit “Check Balance” to see where you are at!
How to get free/discounted TV shows:
- Every time you purchase something on Amazon.com, always select “FREE No-Rush Shipping” when it says earn $1 in digital credit.
- A few days after the product ships (or sooner) you’ll get an email with the subject line “Benefit Confirmation for your Order #” and it will show the expiration date of your credit. It usually expires 100 days or so after you sign up so if order enough items on Amazon for $1 or less you can get tons of shows free or for a deep discount.
- These credits add up very fast if you are getting items for free or for $1 or less on sites like Elite Deal Club or Review Kick with free Prime shipping.
- After 10 to 30 orders (yes that is a lot) you can score entire seasons of TV shows for free and many other digital items. This is a lot of orders so if you aren’t doing Amazon reviews often then the credits may expire before you can redeem a free TV show so be aware of that.
- In short: always do No-Rush shipping if you are an Amazon reviewer.
* Purchases required. Amazon.com account required.