Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time -.
Moroccanoil teamed up with Send Me A Sample so you can request a free Moroccanoil Treatment Sample! Send Me A Sample is a voice-based sampling program based on the Amazon and Google Assistant. You will need a Google device like Google Home or Android phone with Assistant enabled or an Amazon Alexa enabled device to request this.
Note: If out of stock, try coming back later as they sometimes re-stock throughout the campaign.
How to get free Moroccanoil Sample:
- Visit the sample page below by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- First, you need to login or register to Send Me A Sample. Gotchas while registering: Keep in mind this is a UK company, so the birth date to verify your age is the month FIRST, not 2nd. Then the address verification is a bit funky, so just enter selected address if you can’t find yours, then after that you can manually enter it. You can also update it in your profile later. I got stuck on those 2 steps so hope that helps you. You also need to verify your email address before you can begin too.
- Install the Alexa Skill here or the Google Assistant skill here. You can also get a help guide here for Google Assistant on iOS or Android.
- After you get the skill installed, load it on your device and say “Send Me A Sample” then say “Moroccanoil” then say “Yes” 2 times to confirm and yes or no to sign up for marketing emails. Here is an example of how I requested it if you need a helping hand. That’s it, if you did it right it should email you and it should show up in your order history when logged in.
* US Only. Voice assistant for Android or Alexa supported device required. Please allow a couple of weeks for delivery. First 10,000 only. Starts 04.08.2022 and ends 05.30.2022. 1 per Send Me a Sample user. Yo! Free Samples is not offering any product or freebie, this is information about an offer from an external website. While supplies last.