Important Note: When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Content, pricing, offers and availability are subject to change at any time - more info.
Shopper Army is a new way to test products for free. It’s run by the parent company BrandSpark International which does annual studies to find the most popular consumer packaged good products and brands every year. They worked with Proctor & Gamble and many other big brands already. Shopper Army is a natural extension of what they are already doing as a company which is a great sign when you are evaluating product testing portals like this Shopper Army. Because of how close they are to consumer goods brands already, I suspect you won’t be blasted with affiliate advertising emails like Daily Goodie Box or PINCHme for example. And lastly, they have 4.9/5 out of 100+ Facebook reviews which is always a good sign. Thanks for fellow reader Katie for heads up on this cool site!
6/29/17 Update: Got first invite for an Old Spice deodorant antiperspirant, photo of invite email here.
How to sign up to test products for free:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up or you can login here if you have an account already.
- Create an account using your email, birthdate and other account information.
- Hit “Sign Up” and then head to the “Product List” to browse products.
- For the ones you’d like to try hit “Add to wishlist” then fill out a short survey for each one and hit “Submit”, repeat until you fill up your wishlist and wait to hear if you get recruited for any of the products to test for free. They also send emails once you get invited as well.
* US & Canada Only. Joining does not guarantee free products to review, you need to apply for them and discretion on selecting folks to test products for free is entirely up to Shopper Army.