Amazon Prime Members and Cardholders can now receive an additional 5-15% cashback on selected items. Prime cardholders already receive 5% cashback on purchases, so this deal means up to 20% cashback on certain purchases.
You can choose between three different Amazon Credit Cards: The Synchrony Amazon Store Card which can only be used on Amazon; The Chase Visa Amazon Card or The American Express Business Amazon Card. Prime Members receive 5% back on all Amazon purchases no matter which card they hold, while non-Prime users get 3% back. Note that only the Synchrony and Chase cards are eligible for the 5-15% promo.
How to get your additional cashback:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Login or signup with your name and email. If you don’t have an Amazon card already, you’ll have to apply using your financial and personal information. Normally you hear if you are approved pretty fast or instantly.
- Card holders can add qualifying items to their cart and receive up to 15% additional cashback, meaning that some of your items will have a 20% cashback in total! When shopping, look under the price to see items that say “Get 15% back on amount charged to an Amazon Prime credit card. Learn more” to find these big 20% cashback wins.
- Remember to go here if you aren’t a Prime User and would like to be, and remember to apply to be a cardholder. It’s a great way to get cashback and the best deals on Amazon.
* Limited time offer. Varies by item. Amazon Prime + Prime Card required.