Are you a Nationwide Insurance auto policy holder? You can claim a free Echo Auto now while supplies last. The insurance company has just created a new Nationwide skill for Amazon Alexa and are offering policy holders an Echo Auto device at no cost to celebrate! Echo Auto connects to Alexa using your phone so you can play music, check the news, find the nearest gas station and more – all while driving safely.
How to claim your free Echo Auto:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- See if you qualify, if you do! Hit “Redeem Your Free Echo Auto”.
- Login to your account & provide additional details which may include your basic policy information.
- You could receive your free Echo Auto while supplies last!
* Open to new and existing Nationwide personal lines auto insurance policyholders in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, Virginia, and West Virginia only. Limited time offer. While supplies last.