Amazon Fresh brings your groceries directly to your door, and keeps all your shopping in one convenient place. Amazon has now axed the $14.99 Fresh service fee, meaning that Prime Members get their deliveries for free for orders over $35! In addition to free delivery, Amazon is also giving members options for one and two-hour delivery. Fresh for free is available to Prime members who were already using Amazon’s grocery delivery services. Prime members interested in trying Fresh for the first time can sign up to be added to a waited list. From $299 a year when Amazon Fresh started to free, now that is a great deal of fresh savings.
How to get free Fresh delivery:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Amazon Prime Members who already use Fresh will now have the service for free!
- Prime Members who would like to use Fresh and have the perk of free delivery should just hit “Request An Invite”.
- You will be notified when you are eligible to use Fresh for free, as usual with Amazon everyone should have access soon enough.
* Select regions only. Amazon Prime required. Some new members may be moved to a waiting list.