Prime members can now spend a minimum of $10 on a single purchase at Whole Foods to receive $10 Amazon credit to use on Prime Day, starting October 13th! You can make your Whole Foods purchases in-stores or online before October 14th, and opt for delivery or pickup.
How to get your free credit:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Login or create a Prime account.
- Scan your Prime Code, use your linked mobile phone number at checkout, or make an order via Prime Now for delivery or pickup by October 14th when you make a single purchase of $10 or more from Whole Foods Market.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your $10 Amazon Credit valid to use for Prime Day. Enjoy!
* US only. Purchase must be made by 10/14/20 and in a single purchase. Valid for Prime Members only. Limit of 1 reward per customer. Alcohol, taxes, tips, stamps, gift cards, and regulatory fees excluded from $10 minimum.