Prime day is drawing near and officially announced for October 13th-October 14th instead of July this year. And it will offer over a million deals across almost every category of shopping. Prime members will be able to score the best deals on brands like Panasonic, Keurig, Under Armour, Coleman, Adidas, Lacoste, Marvel and many others.
You can gear up by getting free $10 credit to use on Prime Day for shopping from Whole Foods, and $10 free credit for Prime Day by supporting small businesses. The best part is that there are some early bird deals you can enjoy right now!
Shop these live deals right now:
- Two Echo Dots for only $39.98.
- Purchase a Fire TV Recast now for only $129.99.
- Save up to $100 on Fire TV Edition Smart TVs, including the new Toshiba 43-inch Smart HD Fire TV Edition TV, now for only $179.99!
And shop these deals starting October 6th:
- Buy a Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD Fire TV Edition TV for only $119.99.
- Get an Insignia 43-inch Smart 4K UHD Fire TV Edition TV for only $199.99.
- Save $40 on an Echo Show 5.
- Buy a Blink Mini indoor camera for $24.99, or get two for $49.98.
- Or get a combo Echo Show 5 and Blink Mini for only $54.99.
How to score great Prime Day deals:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Login to your Prime account.
- Starting at 3 am ET on Tuesday, October 13th, browse through the great offerings and purchase your favorite ones, while supplies last!
* Offers valid for Prime members only. Valid on specially marked, qualifying items, while supplies last. Prime Day runs from 10/13/20 to 10/14/20. Daily offers end on each of the Prime Days at 11:59 pm.