Score this Deconovo Textured Embossed Window Valances for only $5.99 (normally $11.99)! Clip the 25% coupon and stack the promo code to save 25% and 25% making a total of 50% off. All you need to get this deal is to use the promo code below. This great Amazon deal is valid only for a short time. Hurry!
How to get your discount:
- Visit the Amazon product page by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- Login or create an Amazon.com account. Amazon Prime is recommended for free shipping without any minimum cart size.
- Clip the 25% off clippable coupon, then add the Deconovo Textured Embossed Window Valances to your cart currently priced at $11.99.
- Apply your additional 25% discount by adding the promotional code 25ILHJVQ for a total of 50% off when you are checking out making the final price $5.99.
- Complete your order with your shipping and payment details and enjoy this fine deal!
* US Only. Limited time offer. Availability and pricing may change or end at anytime. This site may earn a small fee for qualifying purchases. Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or without Prime if your cart reaches over $25.