Fellow Amazon Prime members! Prime Wardrobe is finally here for more members (still not live for all members). It’s like Stitch Fix where you get clothing, shoes or accessories that you can “try before you buy” and return the rest you don’t like/doesn’t fit – pretty useful if you shop for clothes on Amazon. It’s not a “freebie” exactly; but it is another free perk for Amazon Prime members. And it will save you wasted time returning clothes that don’t fit or look right on you. Try it out now if you’re a Prime Member at Amazon now.
Note: If you are checking out with Prime Wardrobe, it may say $0.00 but you will need to have that balance to checkout or it will fail. For example, if you add $100 to cart to try, you need to have $100 on your credit card or debit.
How to use this Amazon Prime perk:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- See if your account is active by scrolling down to the bottom and see if you can shop clothing, shoes, etc. If not you can request an invite for your account.
- Fill up your Prime Wardrobe box with 3 or more items including clothing, shoes or accessories.
- Try it on at home over a 7 day period then simply return the ones you don’t like for free and buy the ones you like online.
* Amazon Prime members only.