Amazon is offering select Kindle readers $5 free credit for reaching a specific reading goal during August!
How to participate:
- Visit the company’s website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”.
- You will see a banner displaying that you are eligible to take part in the reading challenge and score $5 credit.
- You must then activate the offer to participate and qualify for your $5 credit.
- Any reading on a Kindle eBook purchased or downloaded from Amazon on your Kindle E-reader, Kindle app, or Kindle Cloud Reader will count towards your reading challenge goal. Remember, your Wi-Fi or mobile data must be turned on while you are reading so your goal can be tracked.
- You will receive an e-mail that you have earned $5 credit (which will be automatically applied to your next eBook purchase) once your days of the reading challenge goal has been reached!
* For select accounts only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Includes Kindle eBooks borrowed from Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading. Audiobooks and physical books do not contribute to your reading challenge goal. You must activate by 11:59 pm on August 31st, 2020 and meet your days of the reading challenge goal between August 1st, 2020 and 11:59 PST on August 31st, 2020.