This ISN’T about our New Year’s resolutions.
Because we DIDN’T spend money on unnecessary things last year (horrors!)
In other unrelated news…we’ve scoured the web to find some of the coolest FREE services and products you can use everyday! Stop wasting money on these things that you can get free, from music to text messaging. Check it out:
2. FREE/Unclaimed Money – Missingmoney.com may show that YOU have money money waiting from past employers, utility companies and more. It’s worth checking out.
4. FREE Financial Planner – Get a handle on your finances the FREE way with Mint.com.
5 FREE Text Messaging -Try Textum. (The website receives the messages, so there’s no cost to you!)
6. FREE Family Planner – Cozi is the #1 Family organizer available (and it’s FREE!)
7. FREE Homework Help – Why hire an expensive tutor when the professional educators at Cramster will answer your most pressing homework questions free of charge?
8. FREE Idea Keeper – Evernote. One of the most useful free apps EVER.Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, + much more!
9. FREE Language Courses – LiveMocha.com will even let you practice conversation with a native!
Save even more money this weekend with coupons! Click on the links below to print: