Trybe is a brand new “try free samples in exchange for feedback” company from Oslo, Norway and they just launched in the US at the beginning of June! The goal of Trybe is to let the voice of consumers be heard by the brands and ultimately reward consumers for helping shape the brands with their feedback. Using Trybe is similar to Swaggable or SocialNature where you apply by taking a survey and wait to hear if you got approved or not for the sampling program. Currently their product selection is high quality but limited. Since I posted about them they have added more high quality products like the Nutiva Spread so check it out if you haven’t already.
How to apply for products:
- Visit the companies website by clicking “Get This Offer (External Website)”
- Sign up or register for Trybe
- Now on the upper left hand side, choose “Products” and select one you’d like to apply for.
- Once on the product page click “Try” and fill out the survey (they are a bit long, so be patient)
- Hit “Apply” and wait to see if you are approved for a free sample in exchange for your feedback!
* US/Europe Only. Limit one set per household. While supplies last. You must apply for each product, you are not guaranteed a sample by applying. If you are approved there are no costs for shipping and handling.